When you use the services of K9Posh Dogs you will be asked to agree to the following terms and conditions of service.
- All dogs I undertake to walk will undergo a trial period to ensure that they are properly trained and socialised with other dogs. You must advise me of any behavioural problems, traits or vices your dog may have.
- Should anything happen to your dog while it is in my care, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are able to meet any costs which may be incurred through vets or other charges.
- I will only walk your dog if he/she returns to my call and it is not aggressive to other dogs, people or animals. If an incident arises during a walk I will inform you and may not be able to continue to walk your dog.
- If your dog runs off whilst in my care and cannot be recalled within an hour I will contact you and it will have to become your responsibility to retrieve it. In the event of such an incident I will endeavour to help you as much as possible, but you must understand that I have other responsibilities too.
- Payment is required on the day for my services following a walk unless by prior arrangement.
- Your dog will only be walked on a lead if there are specific requirements to do so.
- If poor weather conditions or other adverse circumstances arise during a walk it may be necessary to cut it short in the interests of safety for myself and/or the dog.
- I reserve the right to cancel at any time and with immediate effect if a dog does not respond well to me and/or other dogs.
- Your dog should be up to date with all vaccinations, worm and flea treatment. It is your responsibility to ensure that your dog is healthy and to inform me of anything which may cause any health issues.
- K9 Poshdogs is insured for Public Liability, all dogs must be insured by the client.
- I will care for your dog as much as I would my own, and whilst I will make every effort to ensure your dog is well looked after in your absence, I cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a dog either inside or outside of the home whilst in my care.
- 24 hours notice required if you cancel a planned walk.