Depending on requirements and location, prices are subject to negotiation. Prices are subject to a change at weekends.
- 1 dog: £12/£15 [1 hour minimum walk] and includes pick up and drop off – regular weekly walk rate
- Add £8 for each extra dog in the same family
- Dog Day (8.30 – 5.30): £45.00 x 2 dogs (at dogs own home)
- Dog sitting at dogs home: £70.00 x 2 dogs (24 hours)
- Animal Feeding and fussing x 30 minutes £10.00
- One extra dog when house sitting are charged at £10.00
- Ad hoc walking is charged at £15.00 per dog x 1 hour
My normal working day is 8.30 am till 5.30 pm. I try to keep my working day sensible, so charge an extra £5 if you want me to have your dog before 8.30am or after 5.30pm. I walk the dogs NO less than an hour and sometimes more and no more than 4 dogs at a time. Whilst out walking I meet many dog walkers who walk 6 dogs at a time. I would be unable to interact with 6 dogs and have total control over them all.
Weekend rates vary slightly – £15.00 per walk (1 dog) £25.00 (2/3dogs)
If you cancel within 24 hours of a booked walk I will have to charge you full rate as I often have a waiting list especially around lunch times.
If I am unable to gain entry into your home because either a security chain is on or a key is in the lock I unfortunately would have to make a charge.
If you successfully recommend a friend to me who uses my services 3 times or more, I will give your dog(s) a free walk.
I am insured to dog walk and house sit your animals. Here are the full details of this insurance: http://www.cliverton.co.uk/insurance-products/pets-animal-trades/dog-walking-pet-sitting-and-pet-taxi